Windows 10 Build 15060
Windows 10 Update
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15060 was the Twenty-Sixth Build of Windows 10 Creator Update. It was Released on 16 March 2017 via “RS2” (RedStone2) Development Branch.
Other changes, improvements, and fixes in Build 15060
- Fixed an issue resulting in the Settings icon appearing plating in the taskbar. This issue also resulted in another issue now fixed, where if Settings had been pinned to Start, the tile would become greyed out after the first time it was clicked.
- Fixed an issue resulting in 3rd party IMEs not showing up in Settings after being installed.
- Fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where quickly typing and deleting characters into a website’s search box while using the MS Pinyin IME might result in the IME becoming stuck and the website showing “Not responding”.
- An issue Fixed where taskhost.exe might crash after pressing Tab while quickly typing in UWP app sign-in fields. That resulting in not being able to type for a few seconds.
- Fixed an issue for Insiders where, after a crash, Microsoft Edge might fail to launch again for a few minutes because previous instances were still suspended in the background.
- Fixed the issues occurring when exploring pages using the F12 Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge with cross-origin iframes (e.g. the DOM explorer shows only the iframe DOM, the Console frame selector doesn’t list the iframes, etc.).
Known issues in Build 15060
- Your PC might fail to install this build on reboot with 8024a112
- Some apps might crash due to a misconfiguration of advertising ID caused by creating a new account in build 15031
- The broadcast live preview window in the Game bar may flash green when broadcasting