Windows 10 Build 15061
Windows 10 Update
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15061 was the Twenty-Seventh Build of Windows 10 Creator Update. It was Released on 17 March 2017, via “RS2” (RedStone2) Development Branch.
Other changes, improvements, and fixes in Build 15061
- Fixed an issue resulting in some unexpected visual distortion when watching certain mp4 videos in Movies and TV on recent flights.
- Fixed an issue regarding OOBE Crashing when you click on the birthday date field while creating an account and email address.
- A recent issue Fixed that resulting in certain VPN connections being unexpectedly missing from Network Connections.
- Fixed an issue where in recent flights, some Direct3D 9 games might periodically fail to launch. To work around this, it was necessary that your default display resolution be the recommended setting for your system. Moreover, the user can now set preferred setting regarding display configuration.
Known issues in Build 15061
- The additional language pack would not be available in this build.
- If your PC fails to install this build on reboot with the error 8024a112, reboot manually again.
- Some Insiders have reported seeing this error “Some updates were canceled.
- Some apps and games may crash due to a misconfiguration of advertising ID that happened in a prior build. Specifically, this issue affects new user accounts that were created in Build 15031.
- There is a bug where if you need to restart your PC due to a pending update like with the latest Surface firmware updates, the restart reminder dialog doesn’t pop up occur.
- Certain hardware configurations may cause the broadcast live preview window in the Game bar to flash Green while you are Broadcasting.
- Microsoft Edge may be unreliable on this build resulting in hangs and becoming completely unresponsive.