Windows 10 Build 15063 (Windows 10 Creator Update RTM)
Windows 10 Update
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 was the Twenty-Fifth and Last Build of Windows 10 Creator Update. it was Released on 20 March 2017, via new “RS2” (RedStone2) Development Branch. Also, it was Relaunch as RTM Release that Available through Retail or through Update. Windows 10 Creator update refers to Version Number 1703.
Other changes, improvements, and fixes in Build 15063
- Fixed a reliability issue from Build 15061 resulting in Microsoft Edge hanging and becoming completely unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue for Insiders where the localized files and registry keys associated with any additional language packs. That on the system would not get install after enabling .NET Framework 3.5.
Known issues in Build 15063
- If your PC fails to install this build on reboot with the error 8024a112
- Some Insiders have reported seeing this error “Some updates were canceled.
- Some apps and games may crash due to a misconfiguration of advertising ID hence happened in a prior build.
- There is a bug where if you need to restart your PC due to a pending update like with the latest Surface firmware updates, the restart reminder dialog doesn’t pop up.
- Certain hardware configurations may cause the broadcast live preview window in the Game bar to flash Green while you are Broadcasting. This does not affect the quality of your broadcast and is only visible to the Broadcaster.
- Furthermore Double-clicking on the Windows Defender icon in the notification area does not open Windows Defender.
- Surface 3 devices fail to update to new builds if an SD memory card is inserted.
Source: Windows Blog