Windows 10 Build 16273
Windows 10 Update
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16273 was the Eighteenth Build of Windows 10 Fall Creator Update. It was Released on 23 Aug 2017, via “RS3” (RedStone3) Development Branch.
Introducing the Bahnschrift font in Build 16273
Windows Shell Improvements
- Fixed an issue resulting in Start, Action Center, and notification toasts at times having a background that was 100% transparent.
- Fixed an issue with recent flights where the Action Center icon might show it had some number of notifications but when you opened Action Center no notifications were displayed.
- An issue Fixed that from recent flights where suggested apps were visible in Start despite the related setting being off. For now, if you encounter this please try toggling Settings > Personalization > Start > “Occasionally show suggestions in Start”.
- Fixed a recent issue where removed placeholder tiles in Start might come back after explorer.exe restarted.
- Fixed an issue resulting in certain live tiles not updating in the last flight, including the Weather and Money apps. If you were impacted by this you may need to unpin live tile. And repin the live tile for it to work again.
- Fixed an issue from recent flights where typing immediately after opening up the Start menu would sometimes not switch to Cortana, even though if you tapped the Cortana icon Cortana was up and running.
- Fixed an issue where notification groups in the Action Center couldn’t be dismissed by swiping across the app name. They also fixed a recent issue where notifications in the Action Center couldn’t be dismissed with the pen.
- Fixed some timing issues so that swiping to dismiss a notification toast should feel more reliable now.
- You can now middle-click to dismiss a notification toast!
- Fixed an issue resulting in no “Safe to Remove Hardware” notification after following the device removal process from the “Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media” tray icon
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to tab to the quick action area of Action Center. In case of there were no notifications visible.
- An issue Fixed where the network flyout might become unresponsive when Bluetooth was enabled.
- Fixed a deadlock resulting in Start, the network flyout, and other Shell UI elements becoming unresponsive. That after tethering certain Android phones.
- An issue Fixed that could potentially result in Start not launching after installing a 3rd party IME.
- Fixed an issue where if you started dragging a tile on Start just as the flip animation started in the tile. It could result in the tile becoming invisible under your finger until you released it.
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking on an image file in File Explorer would show “Next desktop background” instead of “Set as desktop background” in recent flights.
- An issue Fixed where desktop icons sometimes couldn’t be drag-and-dropped to certain places on the desktop. That even though the desired spot appeared to align to the same grid as the other icons already in place.
- Fixed an issue where desktop icons could become unexpectedly spaced out when logging in. That after the primary monitor’s DPI had changed.
Microsoft Edge Improvements
- When using Find on Page, pressing F3 will now go to the next result. Shift+F3 will go to the previous result.
- Fixed an issue resulting in certain websites not rendering correctly when used in InPrivate mode.
- An issue Fixed that resulting in Microsoft Edge sometimes getting into a state where after right-clicking a website the context menu would immediately dismiss.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in the video element defaulting to a black background if the size didn’t match the aspect ratio of the video.
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking and selecting “copy link” would sometimes not work as expected.
- An issue Fixed where copying bitmap images from Microsoft Edge wouldn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where pasting Chinese, Japanese, or Korean text into Microsoft Edge in recent builds would result in question marks instead of the expected characters.
- Fixed an issue where misspelled words in input fields were sometimes not updated when a correction is selected from the spell checker.
- An issue Fixed that from recent flights where a session cookie might unexpectedly get overwritten, potentially resulting in login issues on certain websites after a page refresh.
Microsoft Edge Fixes
- Fixed an issue resulting in status updates to Facebook.com sometimes being erased during input.
- An issue Fixed that causing certain controls such as calendar widgets to break on some sites.
- Fixed an issue for websites with images added using source-set where the height would sometimes unexpectedly be computed to 30px.
- An issue Fixed where clicking Run on a download in Microsoft Edge that required elevation would result in input no longer being received in that window until switching focus away and back to it.
- Fixed an issue resulting in the tab bar sometimes drawing incorrectly after dragging the window between two monitors with different DPIs.
- An issue Fixed that from recent builds where you couldn’t use the letter ‘x’ when renaming a favorite.
- Fixed an issue resulting in a crash when using drag and drop to rearrange favorites.
- An issue Fixed that resulting in not being able to type @ using the Hungarian or Czech keyboard in recent flights.
- Fixed an issue where PDFs containing xref streams might have rendered blank pages in the last few flights in Microsoft Edge.
- Scrollbars in Microsoft Edge will now be the correct size on secondary monitors where the DPI differs from the primary monitor.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in words sometimes being input twice. It when using the handwriting panel on certain websites using Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed an issue where you could end up with multiple underlined words. It when using shape writing in a text field then switching focus away from and back to that text field and shape writing some more.
- An issue Fixed that in Win32 apps where space wasn’t automatically inserted if you used shape writing to write a word then tapped a letter. That to start a new word on the touch keyboard.
- Fixed an issue with the Hebrew touch keyboard where tapping certain keys didn’t produce the expected character. Please take a moment with this build to try out the touch keyboard in your language. Also, let us know how it feels for you.
- Fixed an issue where the Full touch keyboard layout was unexpectedly not available at certain screen resolutions.
- Fixed an issue when using the Emoji Panel with Narrator where using tab to switch sections would resulting in Narrator repeating the old section name. That for each emoji instead of the current one.
- Changes to pen behaviour in recent Insider builds have been met with positive feedback, however also caused drawing in certain apps to work incorrectly. In this Insider build, they have made a change to address this feedback pertaining to Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, and Clip Studio Paint.
Look Out Next Windows 10 Build 16275
Look Out Previous Windows 10 Build 16257
Source: Windows Blog