Windows 10 Build 16278
Windows 10 Update
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16278 was the Twentieth Build of Windows 10 Fall Creator Update. It was Released on 29 Aug 2017, via “RS3” (RedStone3) Development Branch.
General changes and improvements in Build 16278
- Fixed an issue where upgrading to recent flights would fail if you had a speech for a secondary language installed.
- Fixed an issue where printing from 32-bit apps running on 64-bit versions of the OS was broken when using v3 print drivers on recent builds.
- The ability to take HDR screenshots on your PC via the Xbox app has removed starting with this build. Microsoft plans to re-introduce this feature again in the future.
- Fixed an issue resulting in drag and drop onto websites intermittently not working in Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge would crash after choosing to pin certain websites to Start.
- An issue Fixed where a tab in Microsoft Edge could get in a state where it displayed a tab preview thumbnail. That even though your mouse wasn’t hovering over the tab.
- Fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge for certain websites where after watching an embedded video full screen then using Esc to return to the page would result in the video controller no longer being visible.
- Fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where pasting an image to Imgur.com from your clipboard wouldn’t work.
- An issue Fixed where the Emoji Panel’s tooltips could become mixed up.
- Fixed an issue from recent flights resulting in precision touchpads potentially dropping gestures after coming out of sleep.
- Fixed an issue where the battery flyout might incorrectly show “PC not charging” while the device was changing in recent builds.
- An issue Fixed where fonts using shortcuts would become unusable and disappear from the Fonts folder.
- Fixed an issue resulting in multiple apps crashing in the previous flight if you tried to log into the app using Facebook.
- Fixed an issue where Delivery Optimization Group Policy / MDM policy for DOMinFileSizeToCache was got ignored. Also, the service defaults were used instead.
Look Out Next Windows 10 Build 16281
Look Out Previous Windows 10 Build 16275
Source: Windows Blog