Windows 10 Build 16291
Windows 10 Update
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16291 was the Twenty-Third Build of Windows 10 Fall Creator Update. It was Released on 19 Sep 2017, via “RS3” (RedStone3) Development Branch.
Resume from phones to PC with Cortana
General changes and improvements in Build 16291
- Fixed an issue where sometimes after an upgrade Windows Update’s update history would be missing a listing for the feature update you’d just done.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling with touch or precision touchpads wasn’t working with the F12 Developer Tools.
- An issue has overcome where pin reset above lock (“I forgot my PIN”) would only work the first time the password resetting is happening.
- Fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge would crash if you added a Favorite to a Favorites folder. Then immediately sorted that folder by name.
- Fixed an issue with the indexer from recent flights that could result in Outlook 2016 search failing to index the body of messages.
- A recent issue Fixed that resulting in the Skype UWP app not being launched if it was minimized when you clicked an incoming call notification.
Look Out Next Windows 10 Build 16294
Look Out Previous Windows 10 Build 16288
Source: Windows Blog